Who we are
How we use your data
If you have any questions in relation to this policy or generally how your personal data is processed by us, please contact us.
This policy applies to any personal data that we collect about you when you:
- visit our website;
- purchase packages from us;
- contact us, for example by telephone, email, post or through submitting a form on our websites.
www.streetwearjobs.com is owned by … and operates in the UK.
The brands and data controllers listed above Streetwear Jobs may send you marketing messages by email, SMS, social media and post; about us and our products; where you have not unsubscribed and where you have purchased similar products and/or services from that brand or entity, or where you have otherwise signed up, or consented, to receive marketing messages from a brand or entity.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of this nature at any time by contacting us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not, and will not, sell any of your information to any third party, including your name, address, email address or credit card information. However, we do share your information with a number of select third parties to enable us to provide our products and services to you, to send marketing information and to improve our business operations as set out below.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites, including companies such as Facebook and Google.
- Our trusted service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, website hosts and other third parties who provide services to help us to tailor our marketing to you;
- We will provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
We will only share your information with third party suppliers where it is necessary for them to provide us with the services we need. We may also need to disclose personal data to third parties to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or if necessary for legal proceedings.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where Is Your Information Stored And How Long Do We Keep It For?
Transfers outside of the European Economic Area
The information which we collect about you may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. In the event of such transfer, we will ensure the adequate standard of security is in place for example by incorporating the European Commission approved clauses into our agreements with such third parties to ensure the security of your personal data.
Retention of your personal data
- cookies are deleted in accordance with our cookies policy
- marketing consents will be refreshed/deleted after 4 years, however, our aim is only to market to you for as long as we believe you want to continue hearing from us based on how you interact with us.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we will also keep hold of some of your information, even if it is no longer needed to provide our services to you.
Security of your personal data
Transmission of information via the internet is not and cannot be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What Rights Do You Have?
In some instances, we may be unable to carry out your request, in which case we will contact you to explain why.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data; You have the right to request confirmation that your personal data is being processed, access to your personal data (through us providing a copy) and other information about how we process your personal data.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify your personal data; You have the right to request that we rectify your personal data if it is not accurate or not complete.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data; You have the right to ask us to erase or delete your personal data where there is no reason for us to continue to process your personal data. This right would apply if we no longer need to use your personal data to provide products to you, where you withdraw your consent for us to send you marketing information, or where you object to the way we process your personal data (see right 6 below).
- You have the right to ask us to restrict or block the processing of your personal data; You have the right to ask us to restrict or to block the processing of your personal data that we hold about you. This right applies where you believe the personal data is not accurate, you would rather we block the processing of your personal data rather than erase your personal data, where we don’t need to use your personal data for the purpose we collected it for but you may require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have the right to port your personal data; You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data from us to reuse for your own purposes across different services. This allows you to move personal data easily to another organisation, or to request us to do this for you.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data; You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate business interests, unless we are able to demonstrate that, on balance, our legitimate interests override your rights or we need to continue processing your personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right not to be subject to automated decisions; You have the right to object to any automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision has a legal or significant impact on you.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent; You have the right to withdraw your consent where we are relying on it to use your personal data, for example where we are relying on your consent to send you marketing information.
We always give you the choice of whether or not you wish to receive marketing communications from us.
By contacting us you can tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us and we will update your records. You can also click on the unsubscribe link in any promotional emails.
This policy was last reviewed and updated in August 2018.