Under guidance from the head office creative team, lead the execution of all visual projects in store, delivering a customer store experience that is inspiring, dynamic and entertaining for our customers. In partnership with the display coordinator, deliver seasonal layouts and display schemes that set the highest possible standard for creative excellence. Partner with peers to support in the communication and execution of seasonal layouts and display schemes across the district.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets company direction and current fashion trends to deliver creative and exciting vm solutions, which are market specific and support in sales generation.
- Actively seek outside inspiration and apply personal talent to develop and contribute unique perspectives to the overall display concepts.
- Consistently lead and collaborate with the store manager and display coordinator and other creative coordinators resulting in innovative and timely project execution.
- Proactively manage, having shared responsibility with the display coordinator, the delivery of seasonal display concepts through effective time management and planning, detailed mapping, clean execution and timely completion.
- With guidance from the district creative and in partnership with the display coordinator, communicate seasonal set-ups through effective photo layouts submitted every quarter.
- Following company guidelines, implement all vm initiatives, window schemes and styling direction to the highest possible standard.
- Communicate company merchandising concepts, initiatives and trends to the store teams through meetings, weekly walkthroughs and inspiration boards.
- Inspire others to work toward a common, collaborative goal by sharing inspiration, new ideas and pertinent information from Head Office.
- Effectively delegate projects while at the same time allowing others the creativity to succeed by making their own decisions.
- Coach team members on merchandise placement, merchandising standards, execution of promotion and markdown placement and business analysis.
- Facilitate an efficient shipment processing system in which merchandise is placed promptly in order to maximise sales.
- Maintain an organised office, signage storage area and fixture room.
- Uphold the company’s mystery shop standards and maintain company-average results.
- Build community relationships that directly reflect the urban culture.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of driving sales through excellent visual presentations and strong business acumen.
- An understanding of the Urban Outfitters culture and its appeal to the local market.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and possess strong organisational skills.
- Project and time management experience.
- A willingness to travel and be away from a home store for periods of time.
- Retail management experience with creative interests or a background in fashion, art and music.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5