Under guidance from the store creative team, support with the execution of all visual projects in store, delivering a customer experience that is inspiring, dynamic and memorable for our customers. Working with the visual coordinators and/or department managers, deliver seasonal layouts and display schemes that set the highest possible standard for creative excellence. Partner with peers to support in the communication and execution of seasonal layouts and display schemes within the store.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets company direction and current fashion trends to deliver creative and exciting visual merchandising solutions that are market specific and support sales generation.
- Actively seek inspiration and apply personal talent to develop and execute ideas for all in store displays.
- Collaborate with the visual coordinators and/or department managers to achieve innovative and timely project execution.
- Proactively manage (having shared responsibility with visual coordinators and/or department managers) the delivery of seasonal display concepts through effective planning and communication. Deliver projects to the highest possible standard through detailed mapping and clean execution.
- With guidance from the store creative team and in partnership with the visual coordinators and/or department managers, communicate seasonal set up’s through effective photo layouts submitted every quarter.
- Implement company guidelines, all creative projects, window schemes and styling direction to the highest standard.
- Communicate company merchandising concepts, initiatives and trends to store teams through team talks, weekly walkthroughs and inspiration boards.
- Inspire others to work toward a common, collaborative goal by sharing inspiration, new ideas and relevant information from head office.
- Support the visual coordinators and/or department managers in coaching and developing staff with product placement and the effective execution of mark downs and promotional launches.
- Support the visual coordinators and/or department managers in contributing to an efficient delivery process to ensure new lines are placed promptly and commercially, in order to maximise sales.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated a passion to drive sales through excellent visual presentations and sound business acumen.
- An understanding of the Urban Outfitters culture and its appeal to the local market.
- Ability to communicate with all levels and possess strong organisational skills.
- Retail experience with creative interests or a background in fashion, art and music.
- To support the needs of the business, on occasions you will be required to perform other tasks in the store and/or work in stores other than your own.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5