StockX is the world’s first online consumer “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition products. We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products (such as sneakers) with stock market-like visibility.
We review every item sold on StockX for authenticity in person to keep both buyers and sellers safe every step of the transaction. StockX also offers buyers and sellers historical price and volume metrics, real-time bids and offers (asks), time-stamped trades, individualized portfolio tracking and analysis, as well as in-depth market analysis and news.
About the Role
The Sneaker Authenticator inspects sneakers to ensure they meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. This person will work closely with our operations and customer service team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, this role supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team.
Your work will be fundamental to the success of the business, ensuring that StockX delivers on it value proposition of delivering authentic items to customer.
- Inspect and process sneakers adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Assist with building product authenticity guide
- Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve process
- Support operations team in unloading trucks, palletizing boxes, opening boxes when needed
- Proven experience in reviewing and authenticating streetwear
- Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude are a must
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial work environment
- Minimum of three years of experience in retail, customer service, operations, or a similar environment
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5