- Salary Offer Negotiable GBP Negotiable Month
- Address 59 Broadwick St, Soho, London
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Soho Retail Store for a Store Stock Assistant. We want you to help grow, develop and manage the stock functions in store. You main role will be to support the sales team in any movement of stock and stock control in order to minimise stock loss so ensuring there are no discrepancies within the inventory. You should be ready to take on the most fast paced and physically demanding role of your retail career bringing with you an overwhelming drive for perfection.
- Ensuring all stock received in is accurately counted, put away & uploaded to the stock management system in a timely and efficient manner.
- Barcoding and security tagging all new stock.
- Managing the E-Com order fulfilment flow of stock, ensuring the correct stock is allocated for orders going out.
- Ensuring stock is available for replenishment to the sales floor and to help the shop floor team in doing replenishment.
- To assist with markdowns during sale periods.
- To work closely with the HQ Awaiting Response team on fulfilling ecommerce orders held up due to oversell or error.
- Ad hoc stocktakes.
- Supporting in quarterly stocktakes.
- To support sales staff in providing customers with the requested items in the quickest manner.
- To maintain a clean, tidy and orderly stock room.
- To actively follow and promote company health and safety.
Skills and experience
- A flexible approach to working practices.
- An overall understanding of Store Operations and processes
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate; Word, Excel, Email and stock management systems.
- Solution focused
- Have a flexible approach to your work
- Self-confident and calm under pressure
- Tidy and organised
- Please note, this role involves physical work including lifting and stretching
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time roles)
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.