- Salary Offer Negotiable GBP Negotiable Month
- Address Åsögatan 124, Stockholm, Sweden
- Total Years Experience 0-5
SNS is looking for a new member to join the family. You will be responsible for executing social media strategies, as well as producing and editing daily video and image content to be shared across our social media networks.
- Build and maintain digital communities for SNS across social media networks (Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok)
- Be on top of the cultural pulse to create, develop and edit compelling, high-quality social images and videos.
- Monitor media for breaking news and viral content which can be shared with the content team.
- Write captions in English in line with the brand tone of voice, and be part of developing the social media tone of voice.
- Work with local store teams to support them in their social media needs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the social media part of the content calendar, updating the calendar with relevant cultural events and significant information.
- Communicate with team members to produce and publish time-sensitive content in a prioritized manner.
- Monitor industry trends and stay on top of latest social media innovations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key social networks and algorithms which inform our success on these networks through weekly reports and daily analysis.
- Identify and adapt to updates in audience behavior and social media algorithms to enhance performance.
- Work with in-house photographers, videographers and graphic designers to create original content.
- Collaborate with content team to amplify the performance of editorial features on key social media platforms.
- Cover live events and conduct interviews as needed from a perspective aligned with our brand’s identity and up to the standards of our social media protocol.
- At least 1 year of experience in a social media role.
- Strong understanding on what drives sneaker culture
- Good eye for design
- Video editing experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in ENGLISH.
- Experience using social media analytics tools, with a strong understanding of basic math.
- Strong familiarity with photography, Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of Sneakersnstuff content at a local and international level.
- Must be based in Stockholm