StockX is the world’s first online consumer “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition products. We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products (such as sneakers) with stock market-like visibility.
We review every item sold on StockX for authenticity in person to keep both buyers and sellers safe every step of the transaction. StockX also offers buyers and sellers historical price and volume metrics, real-time bids and offers (asks), time-stamped trades, individualized portfolio tracking and analysis, as well as in-depth market analysis and news.
About the Role
The Authenticator Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations for the authentication process. A key responsibility will be to ensure staffing is aligned for the near term and future business to support the labor requirements delivering quality assurance and on-time shipments. The Team Lead will work interactively with the business teams as they develop short and long-term growth strategies.
As Authenticator Team Lead, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders.
- Analyzes production metrics and recommend process and system improvements to increase quality and lower cost.
- Supervise and train the authentication team to optimize quality, productivity, and costs.
- Maintain standard operating procedures.
- Create, maintain and foster a safe and team-based work environment.
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in retail, operations or a warehouse environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a team.
- Strong knowledge of sneakers and/or streetwear across the major brands.
- Significant experience in reviewing and authenticating sneakers.
- Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines.
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5