Highsnobiety is a digital media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish and culturally relevant lives by covering news and trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art, and entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential and fast growing, award winning media company. We currently employ over 160 people in our offices in Berlin, London, New York and Los Angeles. We create customized advertising solutions for some of the world’s most renowned brand advertisers.
As part of our brand studio, the Branded Content Editorial team is a team which finds the best approach to tell stories that drives innovation for us and our clients. The Senior Branded Content Editor will help drive the team to create powerful, engaging, top-of-class custom content that connect brands with our audience and provide Highsnobiety readers an amazing experience.
- Copyediting news and editorial features; edits and composes copy for video and podcast scripts, creative decks, and social copy for both Highsnobiety and clients.
- Staying abreast of pop cultural, platform and advertising industry trends, developing and maintaining a robust content strategy in line with Highsnobiety Editorial.
- Attends creative reviews and works on highest priority projects; contributes fresh ideas and works closely with other teams to bring ideas to life.
- Identify opportunities and challenges and spearhead finding solutions for them to develop the department, improve our campaigns, and grow Highsnobiety.
- Manage the accurate and timely publication of branded content campaigns across various channels, teams, and timezones.
- Closely mentor and train other team members, identifying personal and project-based room for growth; plans training and professional development with team.
- Help manage and oversee the department to ensure work is delivered to brief and by deadline through project management tools (Asana, Forecast); leading on inter-departmental planning sessions.
- Develop and maintain a robust and agile freelancer network of creative suppliers, including negotiating rates and managing contracts.
- 3+ years experience in editorial/ copywriting/ advertising.
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of Highsnobiety’s core topics and content (streetwear, fashion, music, art).
- Deep knowledge and understanding of latest social media tools, trends and platforms.
- Exceptional editorial skills – ability to spot and develop a story, and seamlessly weave a narrative thread across news and features, video and podcasts, and social media.
- Flawless communication skills to work seamlessly across and between teams, offices, and with external clients and other stakeholders Native English speaker; flawless comprehension of spoken and written word.
- Positive, diplomatic team player. Ability to foster an open spirit of collaboration across people, teams, offices and timezones.
- Team management, including the ability to mentor and develop others, fostering collaboration and trust within and outside of the team a plus.
- Experience with CMS (WordPress), Keynote, social media scheduling tools, Google Suite, and Photoshop.
- Flawless time management and multitasking skills; at ease with at working under extreme pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere.
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence and creative leeway.
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand.
- Compensation in line with market.
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. company events, sport courses).
- Salary Offer Negotiable $ Negotiable Month
- Address Genthiner Strasse 32-34, Berlin, Germany
- Total Years Experience 0-5