Salary:£ - £
Total Years Experience :2 to 4 years
Laced is a fast-growing e-commerce company based in London with a rapidly expanding user base of passionate enthusiasts. Laced enables the buying and selling of high-demand trainers quickly and safely. The quality of our service is what really differentiates us from our US competitors. Laced was launched in 2019. We’re committed to becoming one of the best technology companies in the world, building an innovative platform and engaged community that changes e-commerce as we know it.
Join us on the journey!
As Senior Authenticator, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, Laced is the place for you. Your work will be fundamental to the success of the business, ensuring that Laced delivers on its value proposition of delivering authentic items to the customer.
What you can expect as Senior Authenticator:
- Inspect and process trainers adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Assist with building product authenticity guide
- Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve the process
- Support operations team in unloading trucks, palletising boxes, opening boxes when needed
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in reviewing and authenticating trainers
- Product knowledge of trainers manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude are a must
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
Laced offers the opportunity to work in one of the UK’s fast-growing startup, being part of the initial core team, building a product and service we all deeply care about, in addition to:
We have 20 days of holiday (+ bank holiday), plus we offer a day off for activism.
Laced is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.