We are looking for a part-time seller to join our Berlin team. With SNS you will get to work for a global company with passionate and fun colleagues. You will also become an important voice of Sneakersnstuff within the local community in Berlin.
On our path to become an even bigger global sneaker destination, we are looking to connect with the right people in every city we are based in. Our aim is to stay locally connected and in close connection with our key customers within the sneaker and street culture, but also to build new and long-term relationships with new customers. The main focus of the store staff is to provide excellent customer service and to keep the store space nice and representative.
All the cities we operate in have local marketing activation- and content creating staff so there is always lots of things happening in and around the store, no 2 weeks ever look the same!
We have a lot of fun while we do what we do and need a lot of “can-do” attitude from our staff to reach to the next level.
Skills and requirements
- A genuine passion for sneakers and fashion
- At least 1 year of experience in retail
- Fluent English and preferably one other language
- A strong team player mentality
- Strong sales skills and a genuine interest in customer service
- A strong social ability, an outgoing attitude and great skills in forming relationships
If you think you can represent Sneakersnstuff in London, if you are passionate about sneakers, and a reliable team player, don’t hesitate to apply!
- Salary Offer Negotiable $ Negotiable Month
- Address 107-108 Shoreditch High St, Hackney, London
- Total Years Experience 0-5