- Salary Offer Negotiable GBP Negotiable Month
- Address 608 Imperial St, Los Angeles, California
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- The development of the Asian Market
- Creation of and subsequent retention of new clients both in store and internationally.
- Development of specific Asian- focused Social Media Strategy
- Setting the standard of the very best customer service levels at all times and presentation of your floor.
- The achievement of key financial targets.
Customer Service and Sales:
- Ensuring that the very best levels of customer service at all times
- Selling, directing and driving sales
- Offering a personalised shopping and styling experience to our VIP Asian clients
- Aiding in specific store events
- Delivering the monthly and seasonal sales targets working closely with the team to do so
- Ensuring that customers are added to the DSMLA Database
- Keeping up to date with all current fashion trends and advising customers accordingly on stock availability at DSM
- Maintaining a Customer book of key customers and VIP’s specialising in the Asian Market
- Continually be aware of what is happening and changing on social media apps and websites focusing on the Asian Market.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Fluent Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaker
- Retail sales and expertise within a luxury business
- Specific understanding of the Comme des Garcons Fashion House, aesthetic, consumer and sub-brands.
- Specific understanding of all collections and stock availability at DSM
- Client book of potential New Business for DSM
- Experienced in Social Media platform WeChat and Weibo
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Pro