HYPEBEAST is the premium destination for fashion, music, art, design, culture and more. The brand has been recognised by international trendsetters as THE channel to consume high end, character defining product and content.
We are looking for a competent Production Assistant to support all aspects of film and photographic production at HYPEBEAST, HYPEBAE, HYPEMAKER and our other properties.
- Management of the creative team and stewardship of operational workflow across the team and third-parties (designers, filmmakers, photographers, composers, designers, copywriters) to produce high quality commercial campaigns spanning a wide range of outputs including: film and photo shoots, bespoke digital builds, design and event productions.
- Mentorship of the creative team to refine creative development skills, solve problems and create bespoke production solutions based on the demands of individual campaigns.
- Implements improvements to systems, training and resourcing to optimise operational capabilities and workflow.
- Manages budgets ensuring production fall within margin. Overseeing billing and other financial performance requirements working closely with the finance team.
- Manages and develops relationships with third-party suppliers to ensure the commercial proposition is continually fit for purpose.
- Management of talent and crew. Assist designers, directors, camera people and other crew members.
- Perform administrative work. Organise and distribute daily paperwork (e.g. scripts, call sheets).
- Help prepare the set with lights, props, equipment etc.
- Undertake errands as assigned. Act as a runner distributing messages or items within crew and cast.
- Helping prepare the set with lights, props, equipment etc. Assisting and coordinating teams of Stylists, MUAs, logistics, designers, directors, camera people and other crew members.
- Proven experience as production assistant or a passion for the industry.
- Knowledge of key terminology.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5