HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as an one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
The primary role the Production Assistant will be to assist the Creative Services team on a variety of projects, performing small but important tasks in the office, around the set and on location. Working closely with the Producer, you will be fulfilling tasks to assure the ease and efficiency of all projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administrative tasks – keep the production space tidy and organized, assist with paperwork (invoices/releases/permits) and organize receipts/expenses.
- Heavy lifting – help load/unload camera and production equipment, assist with product/sample shipment.
- On set – secure meals, manage talent, assist crew and drive vehicles.
- Errands – everything from getting coffee to scouting location and picking up props/equipment.
- Production – dump drives, film development, inventory checklists.
The ideal candidate is:
- Eager to learn – Having a positive attitude and amenable to sometimes mundane tasks in order to gain real-world hands-on experience.
- Resourceful – Has a bit of hustle in order to get tasks done, despite prohibiting factors.
- Autonomous – The ability to take direction, but needs a little management and oversight to get the job done.
- Indispensable – Someone who quickly and proactively makes their value known without ego, but rather based on merit and attitude.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5