As the Office Mood Manager you will make the SNS World HQ a place everyone loves to work. You’ll do that through your energy and enthusiasm as well as your attention to detail and those surprising little touches that make people’s day. This is where we live – you are the one to make it feel like a home.
Our office needs full time supervision. As Office Mood Manager SNS World HQ, you will need to have the ability to structure and personalize this role.
It’s a fun job, with a big variety of tasks throughout the week.
Who you are:
We’d like to see that you are driven, organized and service-minded person. You’re a naturally happy and fun person, a true optimist, with the glass half full at all times. You’re handy, have the will, curiosity, and know-how to solve problems.
You like when it’s clean and tidy, and when things are in order. And you love sneakers and the culture that comes with it.
We think you are someone who has worked in the service industry for a couple of years and really enjoys that role. You most definitely like to make people feel at home and you go the extra mile to make people happy.
We believe that you previously worked as an office manager, receptionist, perhaps in a hotel and restaurant. Or maybe you have experience of running a café. You like to cater to people’s needs.
But the most important thing is your personality and we see that you are service minded, take initiative and are prestigious.
What you will do:
- Make sure the office feels like SNS at all times and at all functions.
- Ensure that visitors are directed to the appropriate staff or department in a professional and timely manner.
- Organize catering for meetings
- Solve everyday problems that arise
- Support HR and the CEO as required
- Ensures that the office is always in top condition
- Planning and project managing conferences, events and kick-offs.
- Create surprising moments for the team
- Serve as the office “go-to” person.
- Manage scheduling and coordination of conference rooms as directed.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail and packages to the right recipient.
- Order all things necessary for the office to function, from coffee to office supplies and everything in between.
- Responsible for all communication with outside services i.e. cleaning company, garbage disposal etc.
- Minor event planning, after works, parties, birthdays etc.
- Independent, motivated, proactive and focused to take action.
- Organized and good with multi-tasking.
- Social, happy and easy going as a person. Preferably a morning person.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Previous work experience within service jobs i.e. office reception or a related field (hotel, café restaurant etc.).
- Positive attitude and customer service skills a must.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computers, email, copiers, printers, scanners, fax machines, etc.
- This role reports into the HR manager.