The Retail Operations Manager is a key member of the retail team responsible for staff performance, order fulfillment, quality assurance, inventory accuracy, and materials procurement. This position will ensure that staffing levels at the back of the house are correct based on the needs of the business. The team member will oversee the authenticators and will serve as QA for the store. They will work with retail leadership and other teams to adjust strategies as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage team member responsibilities to meet the daily business demands and productivity targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer transactions.
- Oversee raw materials procurement and inventory levels.
- Support accurate inventory through proper inventory management and cycle count procedures.
- Maintain authentication standards.
- Collaborate with training, knowledge manner, on improving the authentication process.
- Provides feedback to authenticators for questionable product.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Minimum of three (3) Years of experience leading a team in a warehouse setting.
- Solid understanding of operations and quality assurance.
- Must be able to prioritize work and delegate out daily tasks.
- Strong leadership presence and effective communication skills.
- Proven ability providing direct feedback to team members.
- Thorough knowledge of sneakers and streetwear.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work a flexible work schedule.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The work for the position is in a warehouse setting that requires a lot of manual labour. This includes but isn’t limited to moving of product, receiving of shipments, packing up of orders, and other physical tasks. This position will require working weekends and may have inconsistent days off.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5