StockX is a new type of marketplace to buy and sell hard-to-get, must-have items such as sneakers, fashion, watches and handbags with absolute confidence as each item is fully authenticated. Having taken the US by storm since its founding in 2016, StockX is expanding its European presence with the establishment of a substantial operation in London and Eindhoven.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, France to spearhead marketing initiatives as we expand into this key European Market. The right person is passionate and knowledgeable about Sneakers and Streetwear, their consumers and the media landscape. You should be a self-starter who loves working alongside cross-functional teams to develop consumer-focused initiatives that help drive awareness and transactions on the StockX platform. You will be responsible for understanding consumer needs/motivations, identifying market opportunities through research and analytics, and driving measurable results. The ideal person has an analytical mind-set, excellent marketing intuition, and thrives on crafting and executing compelling marketing programmes.
As Marketing Manager, Italy, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you can expect as Marketing Manager, Italy:
- Create, develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan that will raise awareness, and drive customer acquisition and retention to deliver our growth objectives in Italy.
- Localise our campaigns and champion dedicated activities for the Italian Market. To include influencer marketing, media partnerships, paid social, PR, events, sponsorship, content, on-platform promotions and market research.
- Help create content to help position StockX as a thought leader, including content development, reports, infographics, email campaigns, blogs, etc. analyse and measure the performance to maximise reach and effectiveness.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Content, PR, Design, Digital Marketing, Retention, Engineering stakeholders and more) based in London and in the USA.
- Build a strong understanding of the broader StockX ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning.
- Track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programmes and activities.
What we are looking for:
- Complete fluency in French.
- Proven professional experience in a digital-focused marketing role, with experience developing and executing a marketing plan across channels.
- Previous experience of marketing an e-commerce platform is a plus.
- A deep knowledge of the Italian market and excellent command of the key marketing channels (social, email, events etc).
- Experience problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mind-set, creating recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Proven project management skills.
- A good understanding of the StockX model and our categories (although we don’t expect you to be a sneakerhead!).
- This role will be embedded in the European team based in London, with frequent travel to France.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5