Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility is to administer the day-to-day operation of incoming and outgoing parcels.
For this position, you are required to support and assist the Logistics team in ensuring all incoming and outgoing parcels are processed accurately and efficiently. Ultimately you are required to support the organization and ensure day to day office operations run smoothly.
- Receive all incoming parcels from DHL, ensuring quantities correspond with delivery note.
- Unpack all incoming parcels.
- Check all unpacked parcels correspond with Order I.D description, ensuring to highlight discrepancies to the Support team.
- Ensure all received parcel packaging is broken down and prepared for collection.
- Transfer all unpacked incoming parcels to Authentication team.
- Prepare and pack all authenticated and returned items, ensuring the proper paperwork is included
- To promote a positive and healthy work environment through mutual respect and teamwork with colleagues.
- To be an ambassador of the brand and represent it accordingly.
- Administer received parcels ensuring status amended to ‘received and under checking process.
- Print shipping labels, ensuring all the details on the DHL website are complete.
- Checks and verifies accuracy of name and address details as per Paypal account.
- Monitor and record daily incoming and outgoing parcels.
From time to time you will be expected to provide other duties to support the requirements of the leadership team. The requirements will be consistent with the post.
- Address Luton
- Salary Offer £15,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5