- Salary Offer Negotiable GBP Negotiable Month
- Address 133 - 137 Grainger Street, Newcastle, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Total Years Experience 0-5
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio and Content Operations department for a Junior Photographer. You will be working closely with a team of passionate photographers to deliver market leading creative content in a fast paced environment. As one of the leading global menswear fashion retailers, we are looking for a creative portfolio to bring to life our creative content and brand image.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with END. Guidelines
- Produce high quality and consistently beautiful images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent
- Style garments consistently and in accordance with our guidelines
- Meet strict daily KPIs
- Good knowledge of working across all areas of the studio, able to Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is fully functional
- Accurately communicate daily shot records
- Ensure all images are of the correct format and file size, cropped, named and output into correct locations.
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Responsible for the care of equipment used and the upkeep of the studio environment.
- Achieving ad hoc duties.
- Care and integrity of all product handles
What you’ll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience:
- Graduate or similar in visual arts related degree, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience with digital cameras and lighting.
- Knowledge of Capture One Pro.
- The ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- A meticulous detail.
- A passion for the retail industry, menswear, and the brands stocked.
- Driven and self-motivated, with a solution driven attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- An ability to work well under pressure
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: 42.5hrs per week. 8.00-17.00 / 9.00-18.00 Monday to Friday.