END. is a global contemporary omni-channel menswear retailer that combines the best of luxury fashion and emerging designers with the most exclusive sport and streetwear.
An entrepreneurial company and one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK, END. delivers a unique customer experience via physical stores, online and mobile apps. Over 90% of sales are generated online, across more than 70 countries.
We’re looking for people to support our significant growth ambitions, who are operationally focused, obsessed with delivering an exceptional customer experience, passionate, hard-working, collaborative and creative. We want END. to be a great place to work for everyone and recognise that we all have a part to play in this.
Head of Studio and Content Operations – Competitive Salary
Leading a fast-growing, business critical team, the successful candidate will support the further development of the department through improving operations, systems and processes to drive efficiency, scalability and optimise outputs. Reporting into the Executive Leadership, the successful person will manage all aspects of END.’s digital product spanning apparel, footwear and accessories, homeware, grooming and beyond.
Leading a team of around 100 people across photography studio, product sizing and quality control, image editing, copywriting, models & styling, and online visual merchandising. The department has overall responsibility for publishing all products online, in a high quality and timely manner. Our studio and content team are responsible for the publication of over 1,500 products per week to our website. This highly operational department also has a creative edge and the team plays a key role in delivering new products to over 10 million visitors per month.
As a key custodian of the END. brand, the successful candidate must be passionate about delivering an excellent, engaging, user-friendly and exciting experience for our customers.
- Full ownership and responsibility for the digital product pipeline.
- Delivering strategic and operational KPI’s to support company growth targets.
- Managing the team to deliver in excess of 1,500 published products per week.
- Leading the content and photography team: recruitment, training, development and performance management.
- Driving SLAs to reduce time from products arriving at our warehouse to being published online.
- Continual improvement of the digital product workflow and systems to improve efficiency, reduce costs and support scalability.
- Delivering high quality outputs to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensuring the creative output is of the highest standard to match the END. brand.
- Ownership of department budget and targets.
- Leading change and innovation within a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for:
A collaborative, innovative and proactive senior leader to join as Head of Studio and Content Operations. A highly motivated operational expert with experience of leading a large team to continue to develop the department and build a best-in-class operation.
- A senior leader, with extensive experience of leading fast paced operational and creative teams within e-commerce at scale (preferably in fashion or retail).
- Degree educated or equivalent work experience.
- Candidates with proven experience of considered decision making, blending knowledge, intelligence and an understanding of people. Openness and honesty with the ability to express thoughts candidly and collaboratively.
- Ability to think laterally, innovatively and work collaboratively with the team and other areas of the business.
- Proven track record of implementing continuous improvement to enhance performance and deliver cost savings. Experience of designing and implementing efficient workflows to support and enable growth.
- Ability to deliver innovations in operations, systems and processes to enhance the customer proposition.
- Strong grasp of core business functions; IT, e-commerce, retail and operational workflows as well as understanding of building infrastructure.
- Results focused, commercial, self-motivated and proactive self-starter.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5