The Growth Marketing Manager serves as our product innovator, working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with Design and Engineering to understand our customers and come up with great products that truly change markets.
- The Growth Marketing Manager will become intimately familiar with the StockX product and our existing marketing and transactional messaging strategy and processes. Will develop a growth strategy and vision and create a roadmap.
- Will be responsible for crafting our omnichannel messaging strategy, including a proposed implementation roadmap.
- Will have responsibility for standardizing the email production process.
- Will have responsibility for launching several drip campaigns as multivariate tests.
- Will have responsibility for developing iterations of user onboarding and testing transactional email campaigns.
- Will have responsibility for optimizing (via several iterations) our transactional email campaigns, onboarding drip campaigns, and re-engagement campaigns.
- Will work cross-functionally and leverage various data sources to proactively identify, quantify, and prioritize experiments to increase identified metrics.
- Proactively share learnings across teams; present findings and strategy recommendations to executive stakeholders.
- BS or MS in a Quantitative area (Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Business, Physics, Statistics).
- 4+ years of quantitative analysis experience and software development experience.
- 3+ years of A/B testing experience and product management experience.
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Strong understanding of consumer and mobile products.
- Ability to run and prioritize multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is not all-inclusive. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5