Postal Code:G1 1DG
Salary:£ - £
Total Years Experience :2 to 4 years
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio Team for a Studio Asisstant. Our Studio Team are tasked with delivering the best possible imagery for use throughout the END. site, social media channels and blog. You will be an integral part of the studio, spending time between the photography and styling sides of the studio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Consistent and high quality preparation of all product for E-Commerce and Creative photography in accordance with guidelines.
- Accurate and refined entry of model imagery “Wear it with” data to enhance customer experience online.
- Supporting the Photography and Styling teams across model and lifestyle sets ensuring an efficient and effective workflow through good communication, stock integrity and initiative.
- Meet daily KPI volume and quality targets across preparation of product and model apparel photography.
- Support the wider Studio-Content department as and when required in other areas including Studio Goods In / Sizing / Copy / E-Commerce / Creative.
- Conduct and present regular industry research and case studies.
- Assist with studio housekeeping and ensure stock integrity expectations are met, following stringent health and safety measures
- Communicate effectively with the wider Studio – Content department and wider areas of the business
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload to cope with the demands of a fast paced and reactive business.
- A problem solver with impeccable attention to detail, follow-through and ability to focus in an energetic and dynamic environment.
- A positive can-do attitude under heavy and consistent workloads.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A keen interest in fashion, studio processes and the END. brand catalogue.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Punctual, well organised and excellent time keeping.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel, Adobe In-Design and warehouse management systems beneficial.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount
- 28 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Social Events
Normal Working Hours:08:00-17:00 / 9.00-18:00 Monday-Friday
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
- Address: 19 Parsons Rd, Washington, NE37 1EZ