Postal Code:G1 1DG
Salary:£ - £
Total Years Experience :2 to 4 years
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Marketing team for a Social Media Photographer. The Social Media Photographer role is a great opportunity for a social junkie with excellent photography skills and previous fashion experience to join the Social and wider Marketing Team. With a social audience of over 2.3 million followers, our social channels are the digital window space to our brand. With this in mind, you’ll be responsible for creating engaging and inspirational content to be pushed out across our social platforms.
Our dream candidate is someone who thinks big and is constantly bringing new ideas to the table. A trendsetter who is passionate about the END. brand and truly immersed in the industry we live and breathe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create unique, engaging and market leading content that’s relevant to the END. audience
- Full photography process – product selection, idea creation, photography, post-production
- Upload content to social media platforms
- Produce engaging social media coverage at END. and brand events/activations
- Develop a strong and consistent brand image across social media channels
- Encourage customer engagement and interaction
- Support Marketing team and wider business with photography needs
- Support the business with new digital initiatives
- Support Community Manager in day-to-day management of social platforms
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practice
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Proven photography skills
- Excellent understanding of Adobe programmes such as Photoshop, Capture and Premiere
- Unparalleled attention to detail; Image and copy accuracy with engaging written English
- An existing affinity for END. and the brands we sell
- Highly organised and process driven with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude even when things get tough
- Originality and creativity
- Awareness of social media platforms and their functionality as well as its role within a business
- Video production skills preferable but not essential
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note – for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Working hours: Normal working hours will be 5 days a week, 42.5hrs a week
- Address: 19 Parsons Rd, Washington, NE37 1EZ