Under guidance from the head office creative team, effectively communicate all display directives both in the windows and in stores across multiple stores and support in delivering a customer experience that is inspiring, dynamic and entertaining for our customers. Partner with the Visual Coordinator to deliver seasonal layouts and display schemes that set the highest possible standard for creative excellence across stores from planning to execution in each store.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpret company direction and updates to ensure displays create an artistic, visionary and unique environment that has a positive impact on sales.
- Utilise company direction to interpret the inspiration of the floor set by using knowledge of the customer and store location while introducing artistic and cultural interests.
- Ensure excellent craftsmanship throughout all windows and in-store displays both in 3D and 2D art layering.
- Actively seek outside inspiration and apply personal talent to develop and contribute unique perspectives to the overall display concept.
- Communicate new inspiration ideas through to the Head Office through photo inspiration packs on a quarterly basis.
- Consistently collaborate with the Visual Coordinator and Store Manager resulting in innovative and timely project execution.
- Efficiently utilise all display materials, including adaptations, from recycled displays.
Keep work areas organised and clean, with an emphasis on customer and employee safety.
Ensure health and safety standards are upheld in the store in terms of displays and materials/tool management.
Maintain an organised display rooms at all times.
Ensure monthly display budgets are met and company purchasing card policy is adhered to at all times and completed within the cycle period set out by the company.
Prioritise and plan all projects to ensure that the customer experience is not inhibited.
Builds community relationships that directly reflect the urban culture.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong artistic background which can have included art and design or architectural and 3D set design building.
- Possess excellent carpentry skills and a good knowledge of power tool usage.
- Talented and interested in the all aspects of creative elements including art and design.
- Ability to communicate effectively and possess strong organisational skills.
- Possess good project and time management skills.
- A willingness to travel and be away from a home store for periods of time.
- Artistic and design related background preferred but not essential.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5