- Salary Offer Negotiable GBP Negotiable Month
- Address 1050 Woodward Ave, Detroit, Michigan
- Total Years Experience 0-5
StockX is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the world with a rapidly expanding global user base comprised of passionate enthusiasts. StockX enables the buying and selling of high-demand consumer products, including sneakers, streetwear, watches, and handbags using the same methodology as the world’s stock exchanges. StockX launched in February of 2016 and today is valued at over $1 billion.
We’re committed to becoming one of the best technology companies in the world, building an innovative
platform that changes e-commerce as we know it.
Join us on the journey!
The Director Retention & Loyalty (CRM) will oversee the strategy, development, and optimization of our retention and engagement marketing efforts across all channels, with the goal of delivering marketing personalization at scale and driving business growth. You will lead a team responsible for end to end campaign management including developing and driving the personalization roadmap, campaign test and learn plans, creative briefing process, and campaign operations and campaign reporting all in the service of increasing long-term loyalty and the lifetime value of our members.
- Develop and lead execution of our CRM strategy across email, site/app, and push, including advanced campaign segmentation strategies that deliver truly personalized experiences
- Oversee development and execution of communications strategies and a tactical communications calendar to achieve the business objectives
- Continuously optimize timing, frequency, cadence, and type of communication at the individual member level and priority segment level with a data-driven test-and-learn roadmap
- Lead partners in product, engineering, marketing, and analytics in defining and implementing the CRM tools and vendors that are necessary for scale and efficiency (ie marketing automation,campaign management, data integration, etc)
- Manage agency and vendor relationships and continually seek to grow and evolve our CRM technical capabilities by leveraging new third party systems and partnerships
- Work closely with analytics, customer service, and marketing teams to understand member behaviors, needs, and preferences, share actionable insights and inform effective programs.
- Develop clear campaign reporting framework and cadence, partnering with Data Analytics as necessary
- Manage, train, nurture and inspire a high performing marketing team
- Minimum of 7 years experience in CRM.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing high performing teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven experience developing and leading execution of a CRM strategy.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and ability to build consensus.
- Passion for understanding consumer insights and consumer behavior.