- Salary Offer Negotiable GBP Negotiable Month
- Address 1050 Woodward Ave, Detroit, Michigan
- Total Years Experience 5-10
StockX is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the world with a rapidly expanding global user base comprised of passionate enthusiasts. StockX enables the buying and selling of high-demand consumer products, including sneakers, streetwear, watches, and handbags using the same methodology as the world’s stock exchanges. StockX launched in February of 2016 and today is valued at over $1 billion.
We’re committed to becoming one of the best technology companies in the world, building an innovative
platform that changes e-commerce as we know it.
Join us on the journey
As Head of customer Acquisition, you will be responsible for heading up the internal performance marketing agency tasked with growing our buyer base efficiently across all StockX markets. You will set the global strategy, and guide execution with strong data and results orientation. Your scope will include conception and execution of full-funnel, multi-channel acquisition strategies; budget development and management; media planning, buying, and execution; campaign development, ROI measurement and optimization across channels — all with performance and direct response mindset. The channels you manage will include digital, social, print, video, email and beyond and you will be charged to continually seek out new and innovative approaches to ad tech, measurement, creative, channels, targeting and customization.
- Oversee all SEO activities across site enhancements and content development to improve rankings and traffic.
- Create and implement innovative full-funnel acquisition strategies & campaigns across key channels including, SEM, paid social, programmatic, display, mobile, video and offline.
- Ensure brand integrity, with consistent pricing, offers, messaging and creative (where applicable) across acquisition channels
- Develop and build robust testing and optimization plans for campaigns, complete with creative, audience targeting, landing page, and media planning tracks.
- Partner with technology, data analytics, and product teams to develop and implement proper site and mobile tagging, data (cookie) structures, marketing tech stack — as well as to evolve the user experience on-site that will optimize conversion.
- Develop a clear and disciplined reporting protocol to ensure that customers are acquired sustainably and profitably. This includes the whole spectrum of “growth health metrics” from forecast development, to campaign analysis and optimization, to media mix modeling and LTV/CPA analysis, through a close partnership with FP&A and data analytics teams.
- Manage outside Agency partners and internal cross-functional partners effectively to achieve goals, and drive constant improvement in results.
- Build a rockstar team of customer acquisition and analytics experts
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in performance marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrated experience being hands-on/hiring and managing media buyers.
- Proven ability in developing and building robust testing and optimization plans for campaigns.