Director of Brand Partnerships
- Develop Global Partnerships strategy for the StockX brand as well as the individual verticals (current and future).
- Utilize a deep understanding of business needs in order to initiate, structure and negotiate high-impact partner programs that drive core business goals.
- Establish and build relationships across major brand partners to create meaningful and original partnerships.
- Lead cross-functional partnership briefing process and project manage through to execution creative execution of co-marketing campaigns including partner management.
- Run point for marketing partnership opportunities, crafting a vision for them and integrating them across the organization to develop campaigns that touch all parts of StockX’s business.
- Collaborate with the right partners who can bring us to the forefront of culture and top of mind with our target audiences.
- Responsible for communicating the partner needs, determining objectives and success metrics and collaborating with internal divisions to ensure programs are developed and delivered on time and in budget.
- Ensure continuous communication with regional teams as they develop programs to ensure they are on brand.
- Collaborate with teams within StockX to manage the full funnel campaign activities.
- Evangelize partnership programs internally to all key stakeholders.
- Leverage sales date, performance marketing reports, PR and email reports to determine success of programs, and make changes accordingly.
- 8-10 years’ relevant work experience, including experience in partnership marketing, fashion, technology, lifestyle marketing and/or entertainment preferred.
- Ability to influence and network with relevant contacts and able to leverage those relationships.
- Able to develop and move projects forward independently and autonomously.
- Strong project management skills.
- A thorough understanding of how to create and drive successful partnerships.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and manage relationships with senior leaders at HQ as well as local marketing teams.
- Used to a fast-paced start-up environment where taking initiative is imperative and ambiguity makes you comfortable.
- Experience developing and negotiating global partnership deals and contracts.
- Experience in developing integrated briefs and managing agencies/vendors.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is not all inclusive. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
StockX is the world’s first stock market for things – a live ‘bid/ask’ marketplace. Buyers place bids, sellers place asks and when a bid and ask meet, the transaction happens automatically. What started as a marketplace for reselling sneakers has since grown to be much more, bringing transparency and anonymity to multiple verticals. The idea is simple: Provide a marketplace with fair pricing and ensure the merchandise is authentic. The Stock Market of Things. StockX is changing the game. Sneakers first.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5