As Sneakersnstuff continues to grow we are searching for a Customer Service Agent to be based in Tokyo, Japan.
The primary purpose of this role is to answer to customer queries regarding our online services via e-mail and on telephone.
As SNS sells worldwide and has a large customer base in East Asia we are at this stage looking to hire someone who can assist our online customers from our new Tokyo brick and mortar location.
The scope of the role will include:
- Interact with customers via inbound e-mails and telephone calls to provide information and assistance.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and at the same time have a relaxed and positive attitude with customers and working to create a positive exchange with every requester.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact company sales by solving problems and in that way turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
- A genuine passion for problem solving and assisting people
- 1+ year experience in customer service and/or retail (online or instore)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of order management systems and/or customer service software
- Fluent in a third language (French, German, Korean or Spanish)
Your personality – This role will suit someone who is passionate about problem solving, has excellent communication skills, who doesn’t mind a bit of detective work, who enjoys helping people, who’s self-sufficient, who’s comfortable working in a fast paced environment and who has an interest in the latest in sneaker and streetwear culture.
- Salary Offer Negotiable $ Negotiable Month
- Total Years Experience 0-5