StockX is one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the world with a rapidly expanding global user base comprised of passionate enthusiasts. StockX enables the buying and selling of high-demand consumer products, including sneakers, streetwear, watches, and handbags using the same methodology as the world’s stock exchanges. StockX launched in February of 2016 and today is valued at over $1 billion.
We’re committed to becoming one of the best technology companies in the world, building an innovative platform that changes e-commerce as we know it.
Join us on the journey!
We’re looking for a Content Executive to support the EU Content Manager plan and deliver day-to-day content output for StockX across Europe. The Content Executive will write copy for email, web banners, marketing promotions and beyond, as well as help to optimise and coordinate large-scale content campaigns across Europe.
What you can expect as Content Executive:
- Create and provide copy for online and offline communication including social media posts, emails, web banners, landing pages, and marketing assets.
- Localising and adapting content for individual EU markets where needed
- Working alongside the visual creators and creative teams to align tone of voice content with the visual look and feel.
- Liaising with 3rd party and external content creators on a project-led basis
- Conducting quality checks on written content, emails comms, artwork and more
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Experience working on European campaigns
- Experience writing short-form and long-form copy for multiple formats
- Experience working at an international scale preferred
- Experience with CMS platforms, especially WordPress, desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of the sneaker, streetwear and luxury markets
- Good understanding of the entire content landscape including social media, email marketing, paid media and website management
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- A strong grasp of best practice across digital disciplines
- A creative mind always on the lookout for new ideas
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and flexible writing style
- Ability to plan and execute multi-discipline campaigns
- Salary Offer Negotiable $ Negotiable Month
- Address Victoria Industrial Estate, London, England
- Total Years Experience 0-5