Postal Code:G1 1DG
Salary:£ - £
Total Years Experience :Less than 1 year
END. are looking for an accountable Cashier. The candidate must be able to process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be able to offer an exclusive personalised service that matches the industry we represent. Working seamlessly with the floor sales team, the cashier will close the sale efficiently. Duties and responsibilities of the cashier will include greeting customers, maintaining a clean and tidy checkout area and keeping control of cash and credit transactions.
- You will support the sales team in its combined efforts to maximise sales and heighten Company profile by outwardly displaying exemplary service techniques to reflect the performance of the sales advisors.
- You will handle all transactions with customers using the EPOS system by scanning goods and collecting payment.
- You will promote add on sales and cross selling.
- You will promote Tax free shopping
- You will resolve customer complaints, guide customers and provide relevant information.
- You will maintain a clean and tidy cash desk area
- You will wrap and bag purchases
- You will support in other areas of store operation by having a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- You will maintain an awareness of product and merchandising standards.
- You will support stock replenishment.
- You will share your in-depth knowledge of the product we sell and the industry within which we work with our customer base.
- You will adhere to Company policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- You must have experience in a customer facing role, ideally within luxury fashion or a related industry.
- Ambition within the Retail function – we want to develop you within our business.
- You must be sociable and charismatic with an innate ability to engage with and interact with all customer types.
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
- Address: 196 Ingram St, Glasgow, Scotland