Sneakernstuff currently have stores in 6 countries including London, Berlin, Paris, New York and Los Angeles in addition to Stockholm, and plans to open in Tokyo in the fall of 2019. Sneakersnstuff is looking for a store manager of new store opening in Tokyo now.
Sneakersnstuff are looking for buyers based in Tokyo. This position requires a person who is creative, independent and able to work quickly and efficiently. The buyer will also be full-time, working under a head-of-buyer based in the Stockholm headquarters.
- Work with Head of Buying setting budgets, targets and identifying strategic priorities.
- Submitting orders and forecasts with reference to overall and brand-specific growth targets.
- Managing Assortment – work with key brand partners in creating relevant product assortment for SNS and our customers – both in terms of ‘futures’ and quick-to-market product.
- Constant communication with brands – sharing reporting, analysis, negotiating terms, allocations and RTVs, identifying locally relevant assortments and focus.
- Work with local and international Marketing, Content, Activation and Retail teams ensuring business is aligned in strategy, product and focus.
- Work with Finance team ensuring terms are upheld.
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with purchase and inventory IT systems.
- Organized and analytical approach.
- You need to be fluent both in Japanese and in English.
- Ability to act as brand ambassador for SNS and our company values.
- Passionate about sneaker culture and with a high level of fashion intelligence.
- Availability to travel for buying trips when necessary.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in both e-com and ‘bricks and mortar’ retail.
Sneakersnstuff is a family-like team of warm, calm and hardworking people. The goal is to expand the team with people with the same mindset on a global scale. If you feel that the person we are looking for is exactly you, please apply without hesitation.
- Salary Offer Negotiable $ Negotiable Month
- Total Years Experience 0-5