StockX is the world’s first “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition sneakers, streetwear, watches, and handbags. Launching in 2016, our live marketplace allows users to anonymously buy and sell limited edition consumer products with stock market-like visibility. Buyers place Bids, sellers place Asks, and when a Bid and Ask meet, the transaction happens automatically – across a true market price.
We’ve also removed all the RISK from buying and selling online. StockX authenticates every item exchanged on our market, ensuring that our buyers receive only 100% verified authentic product, and our sellers are never hit with a scam chargeback.
From Yeezy to Louis Vuitton to Rolex to Supreme, StockX has you covered with unprecedented access to the ‘new luxury’ economy.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Chief Design Officer and working closely with the VP, Brand Activation, the Brand Creative Director is responsible for directing creative work – including branding, promotional, and advertising materials – to build and grow awareness of StockX’s brand identity. S/he will manage corporate creative strategies and establish design policies. Partnering with cross-functional teams including Art and Marketing, the Director will collaborate on audience research, develop creative briefs, and produce design concepts to meet business objectives and drive brand growth and awareness in the consumer landscape.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and build a brand creative function for StockX, while building effective relationships with various internal teams.
- Produce intelligent and on strategy creative solutions that reflect and instill brand personality.
- Partner with marketing and insights teams to unlock a deep understanding of the consumer’s journey and ensure the brand comes to life in a relevant and meaningful.
- Design and create a visual identity across brand platforms/programs that bring StockX to life in the digital and physical world.
- Be responsible for the creative direction from creative conception all the way through to execution.
- Partner and engage with external agencies, and production partners on efforts and engagements as needed.
- Identify, select and manage relationships with vendors and agencies contracted to execute production and technical aspects.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in brand design, creative direction, and production.
- Thorough understanding of the consumer marketing landscape and demonstrated creative expertise across a variety of channels – content, TV, social, paid digital, OOH, packaging, retail, experiential.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in directing a team, ideally in a fast-growing environment.
- Strong track record in building a creative and visual identity.
- Highly skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects.
- You have a real passion for lifestyle marketing and pop culture and are knowledgeable of all types of media.
- Experience with a lifestyle brand or experience with a luxury brand.
- Creativity and vision that brings concepts to reality.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- You live and breathe great design.
- Extremely detail oriented and your work is pixel perfect.
- You have a collaborative, cross-functional and team-oriented approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences and customers.
- A professional approach to receiving constructive feedback.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5