Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility is to administer the Authentication of items in an accurate and timely manner, in addition to identifying any replicas or flaws with items or the packaging or description of items.
Ultimately you are required to support the organization in facilitating the Authentication of items.
Service Duties & Administrative Duties
- To implement the authentication process, and to ensure the procedure is adhered to.
- To identify all flaws in respect to an item and packaging, including the description and condition.
- To ensure the back-office systems are updated with the correct status, and condition of items, images etc.
- To ensure all processed items are prepared and transferred to the Logistics team in a timely manner, allowing sufficient time for the days collection.
- To support and assist with the Logistics functions as and when required in processing incoming and outgoing parcels.
- To promote a positive and healthy work environment through mutual respect and teamwork with colleagues.
- To be an ambassador of the brand and represent it accordingly.
From time to time you will be expected to provide other duties to support the requirements of the leadership team. The requirements will be consistent with the post.
- Address Luton
- Salary Offer £19,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5