HYPEBEAST was launched in January 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet-savvy fashion enthusiasts. Frustrated with having to browse multiple sites to keep up with the latest information, the creation of HYPEBEAST allowed for the latest news to be broadcasted through one specific medium.
HYPEBEAST continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture – making it the premier online magazine for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
HYPEBEAST is the premium destination for fashion, music, art, design, culture with a total reach of 10 million across multiple platforms. The brand has been recognized by international trendsetters as THE channel to consume high end, character defining product and content. HYPEBEAST is going through a strong period of growth and therefore looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to identify, develop and manage a select client base across the state.
- Brainstorming with sales, marketing and editorial teams to help structure campaigns that make sense based on inventory and historic success.
- Working with sales and marketing to build strategic media plans.
- Organize all Insertion Orders, proposals, and recaps.
- Maintain workflows with advertising proposals, including but not limited to Google Analytics runs, filling out relevant documents, providing historical rate information.
- Serving as point person for custom ad executions, custom content creation, and custom activations.
- Analyzing campaigns and communicating with Sales and Marketing counterparts on delivering client objectives.
- Scheduling campaigns into internal systems, resolving inventory conflicts and meeting production deadlines.
- Working closely with Ad Operations to plan, launch, optimize and QA ad campaigns.
- Collecting tags and creative from clients and/or agencies.
- QA creative code, troubleshoot technical issues, and correctly implement rich media.
- Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports, and work closely with Sales to communicate campaign changes, technical issues, launch delays, etc.
- Analyzing campaigns and communicating with Sales and Marketing counterparts on delivering client objectives ( includes campaign changes, technical issues, launch delays, etc).
- Book and schedule magazine insertions on a quarterly- basis.
- Working with Controller to resolve billing issues and collecting outstanding invoices.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Prospecting future clients.
- Minimum of 2 year experience as planner, account manager or similar digital role.
- Experience utilizing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights or DFP to gather reach and engagement data.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and provide excellent follow-through.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Keynote.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple global campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with and interest in branded content and native advertising.
- Problem solving, analytical skills and resourcefulness.
- Must demonstrate customer service attitude with both internal and external contacts.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to and operate effectively in a fast-paced and evolving team environment as well as deal with multiple personalities.
- Advertising Operations experience and/or familiarity with Third Party Ad Serving platforms/Rich Media providers (OAS, DFP/DFA/DART, Atlas, PointRoll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder) is required.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Flash; ability to troubleshoot HTML tags.
- Must be based in Los Angeles.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5