Website Senwes Limited
Senwes is one of the leading agricultural companies in South Africa. Senwes serves the agri and food sector from farmgate to milldoor with a strategic focus which rests on six pillars – agricultural services, resources, investments, logistical services, financial services and corporate support services. Break new grounds with Senwes.
What you’ll need:
– Grade 10.
– Candidates with a National Senior Certificate will receive preference.
– Great communication skills.
– Basic knowledge of grain industry.
What you’ll be doing:
– Execute general cleaning functions of the yard, bins, containers, silo, building and bunkers.
– Contact spraying for pest control in silo bins, machines and buildings.
– Assist with bin and storage fumigation.
– Bagging, storage and monitor graded screenings.
– Loading and off-loading of grain (bulk and bags).
– Assist with maintenance work.
Internal applications will receive preference.
- We are committed to transformation through the appointment of persons from designated groups and potential candidates from these groups will enjoy preference.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit www.groupcareers.co.za.