Job Requisition Details
Closing Date: 06 July 2023
Talent Acquisition: Bongiwe Mchunu
Manage Self: Operational
To maintain the flow of card transactions by authorising transactions, granting extra credit, resolving queries and preventing fraud in line with Nedbank Strategy.
- Meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements by conducting activities within agreed timelines and parameters.
- Minimise financial risk by making credit decisions according to mandate.
- Minimise operational costs by avoiding unnecessary expenditure.
- Satisfy internal and external clients by responding to and actioning queries within agreed SLA.
- Meet Nedbank internal and external client service standards by communicating with stakeholders accordingly.
- Enable team to meet objectives by supporting, engaging and connecting with others on team.
- Minimise financial risk by authorising transactions according to mandate or following required process.
- Meet business objectives by conducting administrative duties according to policy and procedure.
- Mitigate risk through identifying and preventing early fraud by following process.
- Ensure compliance by adhering to all internal and external regulations and policies.
- Highlight problems by identifying and reporting system issues.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management, department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management, continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools, policies and procedures.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Call Centre Certificate or related qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Authorisations or Collections Call Agent
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Consumer behaviour
- Data analysis
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Nedbank culture
- Oral and written communication techniques
- Relevant Nedbank Human Resources policies and practices
- General Communication Skills
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Continuous Learning
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nedbank.co.za.